Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What's on the Shortlist?

Currently Reading:


If You Stay (Beautifully Broken #1) by Courtney Cole

I am currently at 28%. The book is just getting to the good part, I can feel it. Plus they just unofficially started their relationship. The dynamic between Pax (the trust fun, bad boy, druggie) and Mila (good girl) is what dreams are made of. Their relationship has a rocky start as the first time that Mila even meets Pax, she is giving him CPR to save his life!

I haven't read anything by Courtney Cole before, but I am liking her writing style so far. I also have her novel Confessions of an Alli Cat (The Cougar Chronicles #1) on my TBR list and have been itching to read that one also.

Next Up on the TBR List:

1. Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard #1) by Christina Lauren
 This novel comes from the Twilight FanFic known as "The Office". I have heard lots of good things about the FanFic version of this and I am quite excited to see where this one goes. We again have a story of a wealthy executive and his intern. I am hoping this one lives up to the hype and doesn't leave a cliffhanger before the second book in the series Beautiful Stranger (Beautiful Bastard #2) comes out May 28th.

2. Caught Up In Us by Lauren Blakely
Another story of love broken and then possibly rekindled? I haven't seen many reviews on this one, but the blurb just pulled me in.

3. Hard to Resist by Shanora Williams
A story of a woman scorned and trying to rebuild her life in a new town. Then Nolan comes onto the scene and doesn't leave... This book is getting decent reviews and still only came out on the 11th.

4. Metamorphosis by Erin Noelle
I love the stories where a woman has to pick between guys, in this case it is three different guys before she loses them all.

Upcoming Releases to Read ASAP:

2/14/2013 - Waiting for You by Shey Stahl

2/28/2013 - The Redemption of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence #2) by Jessica Sorensen
I need the sequel to the brutal cliffhanger in The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence #1). I HAVE to know what happens!

3/1/2013 - Play With Me (With Me In Seattle #3) by Kristen Proby
Each one of these books has pulled me in and they just seem to be getting better! This one is about Meg & Will Montgomery! Will sounds so delicious just from all of the teasers we have been getting, plus he is an NFL player!!!

3/5/2013 - Reckless (Thoughtless #3) by S.C. Stephens
The third book in S.C. Stephen's Thoughtless series... Need I say more? If you haven't read Thoughtless (Thoughtless #1) & Effortless (Thoughtless #2), these are must reads - so get on it!

3/16/2013 - Façade (Games #2) by Nyrae Dawn
I wasn't expecting to LOVE Charade (Games #1) as much as I did, so I am eagerly (maybe not so eagerly) awaiting Adrian's story.







No comments:

Post a Comment